My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I want my mtv (oh, and internet too)

Three months without home access to the almighty internet and I feel like I could lose it.I've had to drag my laptop to some bar/coffee shop, look for an available outlet, and inhale secondhand smoke just to do the thing you all take for granted, surf the net at home. Well all that is coming to an end next Moday, or so they say. I've had problems with my laptop so that's why I haven't been able to upload pics to my blog. Other than that, the new place is treating us well. We finally got furniture and cable tv! WOW! Ha ha, all of my non tv friends back in Oakland are probably cringing right about now. More to come soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy almost Turkeyday, Anakin. May the fork be with you.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home