My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Homeward bound, I wish I was....

Zach and I are are back in the US for one week and one week only. We are here primarily for his swearing in ceremony but we were lucky enough to catch my nephew's first ever karate tournament this past Sunday. I felt like we were on the set for The Karate Kid. I know my pal CK would appreciate this. All I kept hearing in my head was "sweep the leg", "put him in a body bag johnny!", and "look eye, always look eye". What makes this even more rich is that I just saw part one and part two in London last week on the telly. If you haven't been to karate tournament I highly recommend that you do. It provided us with hours of entertainment. There were kids of all ages competing, the youngest was four and the oldest was ten. Some kids were really into it, you could see it in there eyes. Other kids looked like they were a million miles away and were merely going through the motions. We had a blast and I can't wait for his next tournament.

1 Comments:

Blogger see-T4-run said...

"You're the best! Aro-und, nothing'severgon-na bring youdown!" Sing it loud & proud!!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home